Forum

Post subject: Woburn Sands - Tuesday 5th June
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 am 
Ill be down Woburn in the AM from about 10.30. It looks like it might be the best place, with the next couple of days being a bit wet. If anyone fancies it post up!

:thumbup:

Post subject: Re: Woburn Sands - Tuesday 5th June
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 am 
Woburn was running well ish. Maybe a bit wetter than I thought it would be but still excellent, The changes to the parking are a bit of a git but I can understand why.. pulling out on a blind bend into traffic hitting 60/70 was always a bad idea. I think taking a bag with spares and food and parking in the lay-by will have to be the way to do it next time.

The good – I was running transfer better than ever, and consistently clearing the bottom jump into the bowl… I think Ill have the middle table top next time too. Anything with a drop was fine too.

The bad – m7 just looked massive having not ridden Woburn for a while. I worked though it though but the balance on the faster jumps isn’t there for me.. slow poppers like the path gap run.. fine… fast senders.. all over the show. More practice needed I think to get back to the confidence I had @ Christmas.

Some nice new lines appearing as well so if you haven’t been for a while, its worth checking out.